Your most awkward moment?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Your most awkward moment?

Post by DarkRegice on 2010-05-31, 08:57

What was you most awkward moment to date? Mine would be the fact that as a senior in high school I was put in a freshman class. Well I had to be put in it though. I'll elaborate:

For my senior year I wanted to take Intro to 2-d and intro to 3-d art. I didn't have room in my schedule for the classes, so I decided to take a class over the summer to make room for it. Only senoirs that were going to be 7 semester grads or people in special programs could take english over the summer too, so I did. I was in the Culinary program which meets during 3rd and 4th period. The art class I was taking 2nd semester meet only during 2nd and 4th period. Because I couldn't be in the art class that met during 4th period, I had to be placed in the one that met during 2nd. This class was at the freshman campus and was for (only) the freshmen. The 4th period class was for the 10-12 graders. Lucky for me I was happy to be in the 2nd period class with the freshmen. 1. Only 16 of us, 2. 4 guys total, 3.We were the better behaved of the two classes, 4.We got our projects done on time, unlike the other class So I really enjoyed it, plus I had 3 extra minutes before the bell and 3 minutes after the bell, added to the 6 minute passing period, gave me 12 minutes to get from my physics class to my art class. Our school was undergoing a complete makeover, so it looked very crazy. There was construction men all over the place, and some hallways were closed so we got extra time for the people going between the buildings to get to their classes. Having a senior in a class full of freshmen, at first I was kinda afraid, I don't know how intimidating I was to them, but we got along pretty good.
DarkRegice
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

http://www.downtowntokyo.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Re: Your most awkward moment?

Post by DaBomb on 2010-06-01, 17:15

When I was at the lunch room somhow I was talking about swine-flu and the word PIGS came to mind. I screamed it but it diddnt seem liek it, Right when everybody got quite I accedently screamed out PIGS so then everybody was staringa nd laughing but not me NOPE I am the one that got yelled at by the teacher.

~DB

My mod color.

DaBomb
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

http://promolink.forumotions.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top